Thursday, November 20, 2008

He's Moved Out (ok, well up)

We're separated. Sort of. The last few weeks have been a holy nightmare. Truely, I don't know where to begin, so I'll start with the end result. We are no longer sharing a bedroom. My husband has moved upstairs to live in the portion of the house that we are doing construction on. No interior walls, holes in the floor, the whole nine yards. But I couldn't take sleeping next to him every night.

So we're separated, b ut living in the same house. The thing that I've heard about from so many people, and have always thought was the stupidest possible thing on the face of the planet! And this is where my life has landed me. So now what? We go about our lives, taking our children to school and activities, while living separate lives. I hate it. And I need it. I want him. And I know I can't live with him. Could this be more confusing? Probably, so I won't challenge it, but I don't want to know how.

No comments: